Winnebago Industries Towables Minnie Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Minnie travel trailer by Winnebago Industries Towables is compact and ready for big outdoor adventure! From maximum comfort, stunning surfaces, and class-leading storage, the name Minnie can be deceiving.
Each trailer is built on a NXG engineered frame that has an increased axle height for off the beaten path traveling and is adjustable, includes exterior fiberglass sidewalls with Azdel materials and block foam insulation, and a fully insulated front cap with fiberglass and extreme weather radiant foil insulation for years of enjoyment. There are USB charger ports and a wireless cell phone charger to keep you up and running to take the perfect picture or research your next vacation. Light and stylish interior plus easy-to-clean linoleum surfaces make it easy to enjoy any adventure.
Choose the lightweight Minnie travel trailer by Winnebago Industries Towables, and start maximizing the compact space to the fullest!
Winnebago Industries Towables Minnie travel trailer 2301BHS highlights: Outdoor ... more about Minnie 2301BHS
Sleeps 7 Slides 1 Length 29 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 5 in Exterior Color Brilliant Silver, White Hitch Weight 660 lbs Gross Weight 8800 lbs Dry Weight 5960 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 37 gals Grey Water Capacity 82 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Tire Size 225/75R15E Furnace BTU 30000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Size 10.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 24" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 4400 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 18' Power w/LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard
Standard Features (2021)
- USB charge ports
- TV antenna
- LED TV
- AV System AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/Bluetooth
- WiFi prep
- Wireless cell phone charger
- Free standing table and 4 chairs (2701RBS, 2801BHS only)
- Theater seating IPO sofa (N/A 2225MBBH, 2630TBBR, 2201MB, 2455BHS)(required 2630RL)
- L-chaise lounge (2701RBS, 2801BHS, 2202RBS, 2301BHS, 2327TB only)
- U-shaped dinette (2202RBS, 2301BHS, 2327TB only)
- Booth dinette (2630RL only)
- Gas/electric refrigerator
- Microwave convection
- Recessed three burner cooktop w/ backlit knobs & glass cover
- 10.3 cubic ft. 12V refrigerator
- 8 cubic ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- 19” LED bedroom TV (N/A 2201MB, 2225MBBH)
- NXG Engineered frame
- Exterior speakers
- Power awning w/ LED lighting
- Aluminum wheel assemblies
- Exterior ladder
- Power tongue jack
- Exterior fiberglass sidewalls w/ Azdel
- Back up camera prep
- One piece TPO roof membrane
- Gel coat fiberglass front cap w/ paint and graphics
- Heated & enclosed holding tanks
- LED exterior lights
- Radiant foil insulation
Heating & Cooling System
- 2nd A/C prep
- 13.5K BTU low-profile roof A/C
- 2nd 13.5K BTU low-profile A/C (bedroom mount)
- 6-gallon gas/electric/DSI water heater
- 30# LP tanks - upgrade
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Winnebago Industries towable products are the result of modern design and high technology with employees who believe that doing it right starts with fresh ideas, practical designs, a workplace that is enjoyable, and people who care!
The commitment to quality that the Winnebago name is known for is no exception when it comes to its towable product lines. Winnebago Industries Towables is committed to constantly moving forward with innovation and quality to bring you, the customer, the very best towable product around.